Cycledelic was designed from the ground up with the needs and wants of
Rochester's indoor cycling community in mind.
What sets Cycledelic apart?
- There’s a place for you here! Beginners and those new to fitness are
welcome here. You do not have to ride outside to benefit from Cycledelic’s
“cycling-specific” approach to instruction. We guarantee safe, effective and
fun classes that will have you addicted to cycling for years to come,
whether you ride outside or not.
- Convenient community-centered location in Brighton’s Twelve Corners
- Online reservation and payment.
- First class is always free.
- FreeMotion Fitness Indoor Cycles with magnetic resistance and onboard
computer, using measured, not calculated, power. The computer
also shows cadence and heart rate. Bikes feature multiple points of
adjustment, including fore/aft seat and handlebar adjustments to accommodate
a rider of most any stature.
- The FreeMotion Bikes feature a USB-enabled onboard computer system
allowing clients to download ride results at home and keep track of their
- State-of-the-art Studio.
- Projection system (used to enhance instruction with
visual aids, project virtual rides, to help in mind/body connection, and
webcast live training events)
- High-quality sound system
- Special effects and custom lighting
- Club-style studio environment
- Towel Service Included
- Showers available
- Lounge area where cyclists can relax and chat before or
- Highly Qualified Instruction
- All of our instructors are indoor cycle certified by
either Stages® of Cycling Fusion®, making us the only facility in in the
area with an entire staff trained to teach using power. Most of our staff
also carries a base indoor cycling certification as well. What’s more, they all ride outside and embrace the
teaching philosophy of “keeping it real” indoors.
- All instructors adhere to best practices, meaning that
classes are both safe and effective. At Cycledelic you will not see
any “circus tricks” on bikes. Our instructors utilize only sound
training principles that lead to results.
- All the instructors are personable people passionate
about their coaching. They want to get to know you and help you reach
your goals. They are there for you.
Sign-up for our Email Newsletter.